Need help playing or downloading these files? Try our Audio Technical Help Page.
- Rightly Dividing – Athol Walter
- Test Things Differing – Athol Walter. A 15 minute introduction to the idea that some conditions and instructions in Scripture vary with a change of dispensation – also known as “testing the things that differ”.
- Gentiles in Scripture – The place of Gentiles in the plan of God, and the differences we may observe before and after Acts 28.
Part 1 – Before Acts 28 Gentiles In Scripture – David Tavender
Part 2 – After Acts 28 The Mystery – Athol Walter
- Acts 28 – The Dividing Line – The significance of this important turning point in God’s dealings with man.
- What is the Gospel? – Karl Edwards. Is there only “one” gospel? What was the gospel that Christ preached, and how does that compare with the gospel preached today?
- Adoption in Scripture – Athol Walter. A brief introduction to noting the difference between being a “child” of God and a “son” of God.
- Three Companies of Believers, and Three Spheres of Blessing – Athol Walter. A discussion of the different companies and hopes in God’s dealings with mankind.
- The Beginning of the Church Today – Arthur Lambourne. A series of studies discussing the timing and circumstances of the beginning of today’s church, and the significance of this.
L158 When was the mystery made known 1 plus notes (see below)
L159 When was the mystery made known 2 plus notes (see below)
Click on the images below to enlarge the notes accompanying L158 & L159:
- Miracles – Then and Now – David Tavender
Accompanying charts: Miracles Then and Now – slides
- Tongues Speaking Today – David Tavender
Tongues Speaking Today – audio message
Accompanying charts: Tongues Speaking Today – slides
- The Lord’s Supper – David Tavender
The Lord’s Supper – audio message
Accompanying charts: The Lord’s Supper – slides
- Which Kingdom Is It Anyway? – Athol Walter. This excellent in-depth series examines the term “Kingdom” in Scripture from several different perspectives.